- Your Business Coach Clarifies Your Vision. An entrepreneur is often caught in flights of fancy, mesmerised by shiny objects and prone to the siren influence. With many brilliant ideas floating in his or her head, the entrepreneur starts one idea today and drops it the next day, and produces motions without movements.
Your business coach, seeing your fits and starts, will make sure you have your feet on the ground while your head is in the sky. He or she will teach you how to bring your idea(s) to life. He or she will help you crystalise the goal of making your idea a reality. He or she will assess your plans, evaluate what is realistic, and steer you towards an action plan on where to start and what to tackle first.
You and your business coach will agree on the vital things you need to do to achieve your goals.
- Your Business Coach Guides You Towards Your Goal. By working with you and your business, your business coach will know you as a person, and know the details of your business. He or she will know your strengths and weaknesses as a person, and the strength and weaknesses of your business.
Through one-on-one sessions with you, through probing your entire operations, your employees, your leadership style, your business coach will develop intimate knowledge of you as a human being, and a keen awareness of your enterprise.
Your business coach, by interacting with you, comes to know your business in and out, and channels this personal knowledge to guide you towards your destination. He or she will hold you accountable for expected results and the time frame for achieving them.
Your business coach will grow your self-confidence, personally and professionally. He or she will prepare you for every situation that will come your way, because he or she has done what you are trying to do. You will leverage on his or her failures and successes, to minimise your failures and increase your successes.
- Your Business Coach Expands Your Network And Grows Your Net Worth. Your business coach is an invaluable addition to your network. Your work with your business coach gives you an indirect access to his or her network.
In the world of work, where your network impacts on your net worth, your business coach (who has your challenges and aspirations as top of mind concerns) is very likely to introduce you to other successful people like him or her, which will improve your own chance of success.
- Your Business Coach Provides A Sounding Board. The entrepreneur’s world is lonely, and oftentimes shies away from discussing real concerns with persons that are readily available. For one reason or another, an entrepreneur may find it hard to discuss some business subjects with peers, employees, friends and spouses.
At times like these, when you need a confidant to clear the buzz around you or the noise in your head, it is time to call in your business coach, who will listen to you in confidence, and help you to solve the problem at hand.
The unbiased opinion and advice of your business coach can lead you to moments of revelations, and uncover solutions that the people running your business may overlook.
- Your Business Coach Keeps You In Line. Your business coach is a tested hand who has undertaken the journey you are about to, or are just embarking on. He or she, from education, training and experience, has developed a proven success system that is trusted to take your business to its desired goal
Your business coach knows the fundamentals of your business. He or she will not hesitate, or be afraid, to tell you, when you act outside the playbook. Your business coach instils in you the discipline of ensuring that you are playing to instruction, and playing to win.
- Your Business Coach Pushes You Beyond Your Familiar Terrain. The average entrepreneur, almost always enmeshed in his own world, lives like an introvert. In so doing, he or she hardly ventures out of his or comfort zone. A business coach will help to get you out of your rut, push you beyond your familiar terrain, steer you to meet new people, and make you try new things as you strive to move your business towards its next milestone.
- Your Business Coach Improves Your Bottom Line. Your decision to hire and work with a business coach is a business decision. It will not make business sense if the decision does not help your business to make money.
There must be a return on your investment in a business coach, which must be measured by the ability of your business coach to help your business to make more money. You and your business coach must produce a strategic plan that is actionable and measurable, with the stated amount of money it is expected to add to the bottom line over a given time.
If you need a coach to help achieve the goals of your business, drop us a line at https://smefinance.org/sme-clinic/