Applicatons for Alitheia IDF’s 2019 Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is currently ongoing for SMEs (Small and Medium Scale Enterprises).
Alitheia IDF is a private equity fund manager in Africa with a strategy to fund female founders and co-founders of innovative and scalable businesses in relevant industries.
The Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp is designed for SMEs with gender-diverse teams to be provided with the technical capacity and funding needed to scale and expand their businesses.
The Bootcamp which will run for six weeks, involves online and in-person collaborative workshops that address key success factors like corporate governance, leadership and effective management.
The programme also seeks to provide access of up to $3 million in investment and other resources required to enable scaling for SMEs.
Participants that successfully complete the six-week bootcamp will be eligible for and may receive up to $3 million in fund investment.
To be eligible for the Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp, your company must:
- Be operating in Ghana, Lesotho, Zambia, South Africa, Nigeria, or Zimbabwe
- Have significant participation of women as entrepreneurs, producers, distributors, managers, or consumers
- Have been operating with an outstanding performance record of at least two years
- Be generating a consistent and growing revenue
- Open to applications from all sectors but has a particular interest in agribusiness, consumer goods, education, health, and financial services.
To apply for the 2019 Nzinga Scale-Up Bootcamp, visit http://bit.ly/2ZjQ0VN
Application ends on August 4, 2019, and interviews come after applications whereby qualified applicants will be invited to join the bootcamp.