Apply Now For The 2019 Lagos Immersion Hackathon
The 2019 Lagos Immersion Hackathon Challenge is organized by the UK Government’s Department for International Trade (DIT) in partnership, with Innovation Corner.
The Lagos Immersion Hackathon challenge is an opportunity for Nigerian social innovators to showcase themselves.
Applicants are called upon to participate in the 2019 Lagos Immersion Hackathon Challenge.
The new challenge is launching to illuminate the strengths of the African technology scene and encourage greater investment.
The areas of the Lagos Immersion Hackathon Challenge are on how those participating will use and harness tech to support Nigerian companies to do more business internationally; increase gender equality; and reduce the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
Successful applicants will receive an invitation to the Lagos Immersion hackathon on July 10, 2019, and:
- Winners will be paired with mentors with investment background and access to a wider network for four months.
- Also, winners will be invited to the ‘Beyond Nigeria’ networking session with the Deputy High commissioner of the UK High Commission in August 2019 and subsequent sessions.
- Furthermore, winners will be given the opportunity to pitch their ideas to potential investors and partners in Nigeria and the UK
- Even more, Winners will receive support from the Department for International Trade and Innovation Corner
- Also, there will be access to local and foreign Immersion corporate partners and much more
However, to participate in the Lagos Immersion Hackathon, you must visit immersion.ng and submit your application.
Most noteworthy, applications end by 12pm on Sunday, July 7, 2019.
Call ups will be done on Monday, July 8, in preparation for hackathon taking place on Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
Finally, visit www.smefinance.org to read more.