The GreenHouse Lab Accelerator is a three-month Lagos-based accelerator that focuses on early-stage, female-led technology startups across Africa, and applications for it are ongoing.
The GreenhouseLab Accelerator is also open to startups that are run by Africans overseas who develop scalable products for the African market
The GreenHouse Lab Accelerator is organised by GreenHouse Capital in partnership with Google Launchpad.
Benefits of the Accelerator include:
- Access to a global network of mentors and investors.
- World class tech entrepreneurship training
- The opportunity to work from the Vibranium Valley, Lagos, which is Nigeria’s premier tech hub.
- An investment of $100,000 from Greenhouse Capital and additional potential investments from other investors to start-ups that meet key investment criteria after their pitching.
To be eligible for application:
- You must be an early-stage tech startup with at least one female member in the founding or leadership team
- You must have identified a critical need in Africa and thereby building an effective, sustainable and scalable solution
- You must have a team consisting of at least two members including one technical member
- You must have developed, at a minimum, a beta-product and be in the process of refining a go-to-market strategy, building out sales channels and generating revenue
- You must be passionate about your chosen vertical and demonstrate the necessary commitment to building the company of your dreams.
Selected startups will be required to have two employees committed to the program for three days a week in Lagos.
The programme starts on August 18 (9:00am) and ends on November 14, 2019 (6:00pm).
It is important to ensure you have a venture profile published on the VC4Africa platform with your most recent pitch deck attached before applying.
To apply for the programme, visit http://bit.ly/317wP2b
Application ends on August 4, 2019.