₦10m Funding For Techpreneurs
Are you a Techpreneur looking for funds to start your business?
The Corpus Pitch Challenge 2019 is an opportunity for African start-ups and Entrepreneurs in the technology sector that specialise in problem solving with the use of technology.
The aim is to promote tech start-ups and entrepreneurs, accelerating digital transformation, drive innovation and help unlock Africa’s potentials in the tech sector. Depending on the scale and need of the start-ups, the winning start-ups will get ₦1m and ₦10m funding.
To be shortlisted, your idea/start-ups must be in the following areas;
- Must be an African start-up, founded by an African
- Demonstrate innovation
- N1,000,000 – N10million funding
- Corpus Business and mentorship Support
- Access to our hand-picked global network of mentors and investors
- Media and press coverage of your startup and participation in the program
How to Apply:
- To apply, read the following instruction;
- Fill in the application form
- Submit a brief business Proposal/Executive summary.
- Send in a 1-2-minute video telling us about company and unique approach to the issue you are solving.
- Upload the video to your social media handle and tag Corpus BDS Ltd.
The top 10 participants would be invited to pitch their business to a group of investors in Abuja.
Click here to apply
Deadline: November 8, 2019